Detailed Description Advances in low-dispersion optical glass and exotic anti-reflection coatings, along with the latest in computer-aided manufacturing are combined to produce lenses of unprecedented quality. Rather than raising the cost of Opteka filters however, these advanced materials and techniques allow more efficient and economical production. The results are lenses of remarkable quality and durability at remarkably affordable prices. Opteka High Definition II Multi-Coated Circular Polarizing Filters create dramatic color for high visual impact. They darken blue skies, saturate colors, and reduce glare and reflections from water or glass by using an Opteka rotating polarizer. Multi-coating can prevent light reflection, ghost light, internal reflection etc, making image clearer and sharper. Simply look through your viewfinder as you rotate the filter and stop when you reach the desired effect. Ideal for shooting in bright sun, at beaches, snow, etc. Controls bright light entering lenses for a better balanced color image. Nothing changes the way you see the world like High Definition II, and no company does High Definition II like Opteka. In the professional setting, Opteka's glass optics define High Definition. Change the way you view the world. Enjoy outstanding detail, enjoy enhanced clarity, enjoy Opteka.
- For shooting in bright sun, at beaches, snow, etc. Controls bright light entering lenses for a better balanced color image. Darkens blue skies and reduces reflections from non-metallic surfaces.
- Increases saturation in the blue range of the spectrum, i.e. skies, water
- Mount rotates to control amount of effect
- Multi-Coated and heat treated glass to eliminate distortion and minimize light reflections
- Brand New, Lifetime Warranty