Opteka High Definition II Multi-Coated Circular Polarizing Filters create dramatic color for high visual impact. They darken blue skies, saturate colors, and reduce glare and reflections from water or glass by using an Opteka rotating polarizer. Simply look through your viewfinder as you rotate the filter and stop when you reach the desired effect. Ideal for shooting in bright sun, at beaches, snow, etc. Advances in high-index / low-dispersion optical glasses, new barrel materials, and exotic anti-reflection coatings, along with the latest in computer-aided-design / computer-aided-manufacturing, are combined to produce lenses of unprecedented quality. Nothing changes the way you see the world like High Definition II, and no company does High Definition II like Opteka. In the professional setting, Opteka's glass optics define High Definition. Change the way you view the world. Enjoy outstanding detail, enjoy enhanced clarity, enjoy Opteka.
• High-index / low-dispersion optical glass with HD² Technology
• Increases saturation in the blue range of the spectrum, i.e. skies, water
• Multi-Coated and heat treated glass to eliminate distortion and minimize light reflections
• Mount rotates to control amount of effect
• Essential for outdoor photography!
• Brand New, Lifetime Warranty