The Opteka X-Grip is the Original Professional Grade Stabilizing Action Grip allows you to hold your camera down low when filming skiing, snowboarding, skateboarding, auto racing, motocross, BMX/FMX and even when boating. Besides just facilitating a novel filming perspective, the X-Grip will steady your shot as well. It can be used with most SLR cameras or camcorders (with max height of 4.5") that feature a 1/4"-20 tripod mount. The 1/4"-20 screw on the bracket is adjustable, to better accommodate cameras of different configurations.
The X-Grip features a shock-proof rubber handle that alleviates stress by offering a comfortable, secure grip. There's also a finger groove for securing grip, as well as non-slip rubber rails for further securing your camera to the mount. As an added bonus, the X-Grip is equipped with a removable accessory shoe mount on the top, which can hold your video light, camera flash or external microphone. If you plan to capture action sports from any angle, especially low angles, the Opteka X-Grip is a must have.
- Fits most compact cameras and camcorders with a standard 1/4-20 thread
- Cushioned NBR padded handle alleviates the stress of lengthy filming
- High-grade ABS impact-absorbent plastic
- Non-slip rubber rails
- Shoe mount (removable) for video lights, flashes, or microphones
- Max camera height: 4.75" (120mm)
- Dimensions: 8.25" X 9.75" X 3.50" HxLxW (209mm X 247mm X 89mm)
- Weight: 12.2 oz (345g) without devices